Horse racing betting is a very popular sports betting option and to win in horse racing you can choose to talk to a lot of experienced players, which you can easily check before deciding to place a bet with that dealer. This can be easily checked which is very useful if you are betting on other types of games in the game.
Best Types of Horse Racing Betting
Horse racing is a very interesting sport and there are many ways to bet on it. If you agree to play you don't need to place a separate bet, there are several ways to increase your stake! We have listed the most common types of bets here so you can decide which horse or team you want to bet on.
- Single Bet: This is the most common type of bet, where you only have to bet on one horse, or you can look at other elements of the bet.
- Double bet: This is a bet where you must bet on two horses to win two different races, and the horse you choose must win the race.
- Treble bet: A treble is a bet on three horses to win a race. To guarantee a return, all three horses must win.
- Accumulator: This is the same betting mechanism as Double or Treble, where there are only four or more players.
- Trixie bet: A complex variation that can occur when you exit a consecutive multi-bet.
- Patent bet: The patent bet is a form of multiple method betting, used to cover all potential outcomes. It offers returns even if only one selection comes in and can be particularly useful when seeking to cover the combinations of two horses.
- Yankee bet: The Yankee bet is a popular choice for football betting. It consists of 11 bets, which are placed on four separate events.
- Lucky 15 is a popular multiple bet, which consists of 4 single bets, 6 doubles bets, 4 trebles and a four-fold accumulator providing you the opportunity to make up to 15 individual bets on one race card.